We are looking for a Production Team Leader / Manager person to join our client working with a luxury range of staircases. The company provides beautiful and long lasting staircases that are used by architects, builders, homeowners and developers all around New Zealand. The company has been running for over 20 years and they have built up a great reputation with their customers.
As the Production Team Leader you be responsible for coordination, management and leadership of the factory. The current team comprises of 6 factory staff. This is a fast paced enviornment and extremely target driven so requires an experienced and capable manager.
You will be joining a successful company with the right values in place.
- Managing and leading a team of 6 factory staff
- Ensuirng highest level fo workmanship & customer service is delivered
- Overseeing despatc, inwards goods, Health & Safety, and Quallity Control
- Maintaining a clean and tidy factory and being hands on
- 3+ years experience leading a production team - preferrably in a similar industry
- Excellent knowledge of joinery - joinery qualification is advantageous
- Ability to self-manage and have initiative
- Current forklift license
Our client is seeking someone who is driven, efficient and looking for a team that reflects this too. This is a company that likes to take care of their employee's and offer renumeration reflective of experience.
If this interests you then click the apply button below! For any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0212466017.