RJ's Licorice (NZ) Limited is an established market leading confectionery manufacturer who has been manufacturing licorice products in Levin for more than 20 years. Leaders in their field and with a strong reputation for creating innovative quality products to New Zealand, Australia, US, Canada and UK, the demand for RJ's is growing at a significant rate.
RJ's is currently seeking 2 experienced Shift Managers to lead their Afternoon & Nightshift teams working 1:30pm-10pm and 9:30pm-6am.
If you want an employer that has an assured future growth plan and where your team management skills and experience will be tested and expanded then register your interest.
We are looking for a Shift Manager (Afternoon/Night Shift) who is committed to first class leadership, driving engagement and improving performance outcomes. This is an exciting opportunity to join a competitive brand in growth mode, a high calibre leadership team and to put your name against continuous improvement opportunities.
As the Shift Manager, you will be leading your team to ensure RJ's range of products are processed and packaged to a high quality - ready for distribution to their domestic and international customers.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- 3-5 years previous management and leadership experience, preferably in a food manufacturing environment or FMCG environment
- Safety conscious with a good understanding of the Safety at Work Act 2015 (HSWA)
- Knowledge and experience in people management processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of Manufacturing Processes, Safety, Quality (HACCP, GMP), Warehouse Management Systems and Environmental Management Systems.
- Champion a learning culture within your team; coaching skills are an advantage
- Strong mechanical aptitude and RCA knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the desire to motivate people to do their best.
- A 'Can do' attitude - leading from the front
- Great organizational and problem-solving skills
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the role
RJ's is a dynamic business that values Respect, Honesty, Accountability and Teamwork.
If you are a team player and looking for a rewarding role, please click on the Apply Now Button and please advise your preferred shift.
All applicants must have appropriate NZ working rights.