Are you looking for Night or Day shift work? We have you covered. Work for New Zealand's largest frame and truss manufacturer. If you have experience working within a production / manufacturing environment or are willing to take on a new challenge. Apply now!
About the role
- Assemble frames and trusses according to plans
- Operate saw, nail gun, staple gun, & other power tools
- Manual handling/heavy lifting
- Maintain clean and tidy work area
Benefits & work arrangement
- Night and Day Shifts available
- 4:00 pm to 3:30 am
- 4:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Work in East Tamaki
- Hourly rate negotiated based on experience, rate range is between $20 p/h to $27 p/h
- Annual leave, Kiwisaver, ACC Cover
- Full PPE at no extra cost
- Basic knowledge & experience using hand & power tools
- Physically fit - able to handle & lift heavy materials
- Good Communicator
- Reliable & a Fast Learner
Note: You will need to pass a drug screen, be able to disclose criminal convictions & must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Irena 021 524 741 at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job vacancies please visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.