Our client is a mineral processing business operating a processing plant in Waitakere, Auckland and operate sand, pumice, and perlite quarries. They currently have a production labourer position to assist at their processing plant. Fork hoist licence desirable but not essential.
What is in it for you?
- Immediate start
- $22 pay rate
- Ongoing work
- all PPE is provided.
- Work in an environment that is fast paced, supportive and growing.
To be successful you will need:
- Forklift license desirable but not essential
- Must have own reliable transport
- Must be able to work between the hours of 6am - 2:30pm or 1:30pm to 10pm. (First day or 2 will be from 7:30am - 4pm for induction and training)
- Physically fit and able to lift 20kg bags.
- Ability to multi-task and manage you time accordingly.
- Health & Safety conscious.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check.
Applicants for this position should have NZ Citizenship or Residency.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time.
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working.
If you are keen on being part of a company that cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it will be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.