This role is based indoors so you will be out of the elements, requires a level of physicality as you will be handling concrete blocks, working in a concrete manufactoring factory.
These shifts run on an early morning & afternoon shift rotation, week by week - so flexibility and commitment is a must.
- You might have prior experience working with a honing machine
What is required?
- Being physically fit as you will be loading/unloading concrete blocks
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have a clean criminal history or close to it
- Reliable transport is a MUST
- Must be able to start ASAP
- Weekly pay, on time!
- We will look after the paperwork so that you will get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you are entitled to
- You will be working with people who respect the skills and experience you bring to the job
- PPE provided
- Ongoing support from our consultants
If this sounds good to you, then click Apply Now or give us a call for any questions on 03 3749176
AWF - Keeping NZ Working!
Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role.