In this role you will be working as part of a team in a well-established local company in Bell Block that produce aluminium components for the New Zealand and the Export market. Their reputable brand is highly recognisable within New Zealand for high quality and being fully integrated Aluminium Extrusion, Finishing and Fabrication Specialists.
40 hours minimum guaranteed each week with the potential for overtime. The shift pattern is Monday - Friday so you have your weekends free.
The Right Worker
We are looking for team who have grit and can get on with hard mahi whilst maintaining a professional attitude. You will need to have a high degree of physical fitness as it's a long time standing on your feet, capability, and awareness of Health & Safety.
Full PPE gear will be provided by AWF, so all you need is reliable transport to and from work, a positive attitude and excellent reliability!
What's in it for you?
- Opportunities for training and development as well as ongoing work
- A great working environment and team to work alongside
- Your wages paid weekly. Overtime rates may apply.
- As our employee (not contractor) we take care of the paperwork so you receive all standard employee entitlements including holiday pay, sick pay etc.
Before you hit the ground running, we require you to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and complete necessary Inductions at our office
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 work references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
How to apply
Please apply online NOW!
* Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role *