Our client has increased production requirements and is looking for extra staff who are strong, hard working and dedicated. Full training will be provided with ongoing support to be the best at your day-to-day responsibilities. Day shifts.
If you like the idea of working outdoors, keeping fit while you work, and joining an awesome company with opportunities for growth, then keep reading!
We have a number of positions available for the right people who:
- Have reliable transport (important, the work is out of town)
- Are dependable and punctual
- Have a great attitude and work ethic
- Will have a strong health and safety focus
- Are fit, strong and capable of standing for long periods
Why work with AWF:
- Weekly pay
- Supportive, Health and Safety conscious team
- PPE gear provided
- The opportunity to gain new skills
We would like to hear from you if you can pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen and have a clean criminal history. If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW with an up-to-date CV and two contactable work references, or call on 06 355 8080.