If the reason you got into early childhood is to provide quality care - then this is your centre.
Located in Onehunga they moved into their purpose built centre two years ago. Quality education is at their forefront, with a focus on RIE / Reggio Emilia inspired philosophy. Their roll currently holds 45 children and they maintain excellent ratios. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Head Teacher, or someone who is ready to step up. This is a newly created position based in their Preschool room.
What's in it for you?
- Above market rates - $30 - 35 depending on experience
- Extra non-contact time
- Reggio Emilia / RYE / Emmi Pikler philosophy
- Extra sick days
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Supportive team environment
- Flexible working hours
- Regular professional development
- Paid staff meetings + dinner on them!
- Excellent ratios - Preschool 1:8
- Collaborative & child-led approach
What we're looking for?
- NZ trained and qualified teacher - must be Level 7 in ECE or Primary
- Provisional or full registration
- You're the type of person who likes to understand the dynamics and needs of the team before jumping in
This truly is a fantastic centre where you are able to make a difference and contribute to the centre's progression. For any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans 0212466017 or email email@example.com