Our client is a leading egg producer and they have a great opportunity for an experienced person to join their busy production team to look after shed production and maintenance.
Key tasks and responsibilities?
- Shed cleanliness
- Bird welfare checks
- Bird feeding
- Recording completion of scheduled tasks
What are we looking for?
- Ability to work unsupervised completing scheduled daily, weekly and monthly tasks
- You must be physically fit and capable of lifting 15kg -20kgs
- An OSH Forklift Operator would be an advantage but is not essential
- Not suffer any allergies or medical condition worsened by working in a dusty environment
Hours of work
Tuesday to Saturday 07:30am - 4:30pm
What do you get in return?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Knowledge of working for a market leading employer
- A supportive team environment
If this sounds like you, can start after a short notice period or immediately, pass a drug screen, have a clean criminal history and be able to provide two work references, apply now!