Due to an increase in business our client is looking for a motivated pool and spa technician to join their Palmerston North-based business. Previous knowledge around pools and spas is an advantage, but if you're new to this industry and show great potential then training will be provided - what's more important is a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. The role involves the delivery of spas, pool and spa covers, assisting customers with their technical questions or issues, managing spare parts, as well as some pool and spa maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and a technical mindset, will be great dealing with customers and will be able to work unassisted onsite.
To be successful you will:
- Have great communication and customer service skills
- Have a full Class 1 licence and be able to drive a manual vehicle
- Be a fast learner but have the patience to do things properly
- Be keen to learn about the spa and pool industry
- Be mechanically minded
- Be happy working as part of a team but also have the drive and self-motivation to get the job done on your own
This is a full-time, permanent role within a supportive, friendly team offering plenty of opportunities for growth.
If this sounds like the job for you, APPLY NOW with an up-to-date CV and two contactable work references.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.