Are you intently in search of a great company with a family orientated culture? We are seeking an Exterior Plasterer in the New Year for our client who is going through a period of growth. There is a permanent position and qualification available for the right candidate!
We are looking for applicants with knowledge and experience with either the application of AAC Panel, Poly, Rendering and Solid Plaster. You will be responsible for accurately cleaning & preparing a range of surfaces ready for application of plaster and cement. You will be confident in performing all things plaster maintenance as well as having the ability to apply correct waterproofing to exterior surfaces.
What you'll need to be successful:
- A trade qualification in Plastering or relevant experience
- A high standard of health and safety
- Be able to competently use a range of tools
- A current driver licence and own transport - Reliability is paramount
- Be a proactive team player.
Benefits and perks:
- Great pay rates including KiwiSaver, ACC, Holiday Pay as well as the opportunity of permanent employment
- Training and development opportunities if you want to get qualified!
- Work for a company that cares about you and your career
- Social club - A company culture like no other!
- New uniform rolling out 2020
- Work alongside a highly-experienced team.
If you feel you are ready for a new role then please call Brittany Green on 04 473 9915 or apply online now! We will be in contact after the 6th of January 2020 but get in now to avoid the queue!
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit, and need to be available for an immediate start here in Wellington.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact 2 relevant -workplace- referees.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please us for a confidential discussion on your career.