A well-established supermarket chain is looking for strong, reliable and motivated individuals who can assist their team with replenishing the supermarket shelves with stock.
This will be a temp assignment (Mon to Sun). The person will be helping the team with picking online orders.
The role is a physically demanding so the person needs to be strong enough to lift up to 15 - 20 kgs repetitively throughout the day.
This role is does require someone who can work being on their feet for most of their shift.
- Excellent friendly team and great working conditions
- Opportunity to move around to different departments and pick up new skills
To be successful you will need:
- Flexibility to work more than 40 Hours a week if required (Including Weekends).
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Physically fit
- Reliable transport
- Able to start asap
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.