A well-established supermarket chain is looking for strong, reliable and motivated individuals who can assist their team with replenishing the supermarket shelves with stock.
This will be a temp assignment (Mon to Sun). The person will be helping the team with picking online orders.
The role is a physically demanding so the person needs to be strong enough to lift up to 15 - 20 kgs repetitively throughout the day.
This role is does require someone who can work being on their feet for most of their shift.
- Excellent friendly team and great working conditions
- Opportunity to move around to different departments and pick up new skills
SHIFTS AVAILABLE (Monday to Sunday)
- DAY SHIFT
- 06.00 am - 03:30 pm
- 07:00 am - 04:30 pm
- EVENING SHIFT
- 07:30 pm - 04:00 am
- NIGHT SHIFT
- 09:00 pm - 06:30 am
- 10:00 pm - 06:30 am
- 01:00 am - 09:30 am
To be successful you will need:
- Flexibility to work more than 40 Hours a week if required (Including Weekends).
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Physically fit
- Reliable transport
- Able to start asap
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.