- Collecting chilled, dry and fresh produce for stock placement
- Need to have a good level of fitness, be physically capable enough to twist, bend and squat in the work area to move items from one location to another
- Available for at least three weeks day time/ early evening hours for 40 to 45 hours a week
- Work well in a team enviroment
- Have good reading skills, able to read from a list
Skills & Experience
- General work experience (where we can contact two referees)
- You need to be reliable, punctual and have access to, or your own transport to get to work.
- Clean criminal history and to keep safe on the job, you'll also need to pass a drug screen.
- Valid work visa or residence
What we can offer you:
- Get paid weekly
- We'll look after the paperwork so you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
- PPE provided