We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of job opportunities daily. Everyday across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
We are looking for enthusiastic, mature, career minded people to be part of a busy, energetic and fun team. You will be working in a fast paced environment packing and boxing the product to get it ready to go out the door.
There are 3 different shifts and we are looking for people that can work any of the below hours:
- 6:00am - 2:30pm
- 1:30pm - 10:00pm
- 9:30pm - 6:00am
Here is what we are looking for:
- A current CV with 2 work related references that can be contacted - details need to be given on your CV
- Have reliable transport
- Complete a security check confirming you have no past or pending criminal convictions
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Be physically fit and able to lift 15 - 25kg
- Be able to follow instructions and work as part of a team
- Reliability to turn up to work on time for each shift and be available at short notice
So what's in it for you?
- You have the opportunity to learn new skills
- Keep out of the cold this winter and come and work with us inside
- Our commitment to Health and Safety
Experience is not necessary as all training will be provided.
Please note: This role will start out on a casual basis to cover any shift as required and can lead to an on-going assignment with the potential of 40 hours of work per week.
If this sounds like you, apply now