We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of job opportunities daily. Everyday across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
We are looking for enthusiastic, mature, career minded people to be part of a busy, energetic and fun team.You will be working in a fast paced environment packing and boxing the product to get it ready to go out the door.
Please note: This role will start out on a casual basis and may lead to a full time temporary position.
This position provides you with the chance to keep physically fit while working in a professional environment. You will need to be able to lift 15 - 25kg and have flexibility to cover any shift when required.
There are three different shifts, but you may be required to cover leave on any of the shifts.
Morning 6am - 2.30pm
Afternoon 1.30pm - 10pm
Night shift 9.30pm - 6am.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Have a current CV and be able to provide 2 work related references
- Hold a class 1 restricted or full licence
- Complete a security check confirming you have no past or pending criminal convictions
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Be physically fit and able to lift 15 - 25kg
- Be able to follow instruction and work as part of a team
- Reliability and flexibility to be able to work any of the shifts
So what's in it for you?
- You have the opportunity to learn new skills
- Keep out of the cold this winter and come and work with us inside
- Our commitment to Health and Safety
Experience is not necessary as all training will be provided.
If this sounds like you, apply now!