This will be a temp assignment. The person will be helping the team with picking online orders.
The role is physically demanding so the person needs to be strong enough to lift up to 15 - 20 kgs repetitively throughout the day. This is a "hands on" role Monday - Sunday, working with a great team that's focused on delivering results.
- Excellent friendly team and great working conditions
- Penrose Location with plenty of off car parking
- Opportunity to move around to different departments and pick up new skills
SHIFTS AVAILABLE (Monday to Sunday)
- 10am to 6pm
- 1am to 9:30am
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Night Shift Job
- Gain up to 40 Hours a week
To be successful you will need:
- Flexibility to work more than 40 Hours a week if required (Including Weekends).
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Physically fit (Some bulk orders up to 20 kgs to pick)
- Reliable and able to start asap
- Have pick packing & RF scanning experience
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.