Our Client - leading experts in antimicrobial products are looking for strong, reliable and experienced pick packers who can assist their team with day to day operations in their large warehouse.
The Role will include:
- Picking orders manually using manual pick sheet
- Packing products into boxes
- Heavy lifting (Lifting 5L bottles - upto 15kgs)
- Helping team with basic warehouse duties.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Day Shift (08:30AM - 5PM) and Afternoon shift (4PM - 12:30AM)
- Ongoing work Monday to Friday 40hrs a week
- Work in an environment that is fast paced, supportive and growing
To be successful you will need:
- Flexibility to work day and afternoon shifts
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Physically fit & be highly motivated
- Must pass a drug test and disclose criminal convictions
- Reliable transport and able to start asap
Applicants for this position should have NZ Citizenship or Residency.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.