Expression of Interest for Pest Plant Controllers
Our client is continuously working hard to keep Wellington's invading plant species at bay, and are looking for casual team members keen to help out.
Your new work environment will be with a large, nationwide operating business with a good team culture, well maintained equipment and an experienced (and fun) team to learn from.
The ideal candidate is
- Physically fit to perform manual labour all day
- Passionate about (native) plants and pest plant control, and enjoys working outside
- Has experience carrying out physical labour outside in all weather
- Reliable and takes pride out of doing a thorough job; does not need micromanaging
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Has their own means of transport or is able to get to get to work by 7am
- Health & safety conscious and will commit to our client's Zero Harm culture
If you feel you are the right person for the job, or would like further information, please apply directly or call us on 04 4739915 or 0800 88 88 60
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit, and need to be available for an immediate start here in Wellington.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact two relevant -workplace- referees.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please us for a confidential discussion on your career.
AWF: Keeping NZ Working