Expression of Interest for Pest Plant Controllers (Kāpiti based)
Our client is about to kick-off a large project carrying out pest plant control in the Kāpiti area and is looking for fit workers to help them out for a minimum of 6 weeks, 40+ hours per week.
Your new work environment will be with a large, nationwide operating business with a fun and positive team culture, well maintained equipment and an experienced team to learn from.
The ideal candidate is
- Physically fit to perform manual labour all day at the same pace
- Passionate about native plants and pest plant control, and enjoys working outside
- Has experience carrying out physical labour outside in all weather
- Reliable and takes pride out of doing a thorough job; does not need micromanaging
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Has their own means of transport to get to work (Kapiti based)
- If you have pest plant control experience you will be able to demand a higher rate
- Able to pass a Ministry of Justice criminal background check
- Health & safety conscious and will commit to our client's Zero Harm culture
If you feel you are the right person for the job, or would like further information, please apply directly or call Daan Heeneman straight away on 04 473 99 15.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit, and need to be available for an immediate start here in Wellington.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact two relevant -workplace- referees.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please us for a confidential discussion on your career.
AWF: Keeping NZ Working