Our client is looking for a personal assistant that has experience working in a construction environment; this is a role that requires someone who enjoys working at a fast pace.
You will be assiting the assisting the Forman with day to day duties
- Basic data entry
- Ordering of supplies
- Writing H&S reports/Safety Audits
- Stocktaking Consumables
- Conducting staff inductions
- Driving a manual Ute
You will have:
- Intermediate to advanced Word and Excel skills essential
- Full Class 1 license and able to drive a manual
- Document preparation experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously or within the team
Your ability to manage the changing workload and ensure that all work is accurate and within deadlines, will allow you to excel in this role. Please only apply if you fit the required criteria and are available to start immediately!
Apply now or call 0800922955