This employer is a company that makes a difference in their lives of their customers' every day! They provide top quality healthcare equipment that improves the quality of life for patients throughout New Zealand. They have an exciting future and are now ready to take on a Parts Coordinator to join their Tauriko based team.
This position is heavily data orientated and requires someone who is both methodical and structured in their thinking. You will be entering and organizing codes and data for healthcare equipment parts. You will have complete ownership of these parts and other duties include measuring and taking photos of parts.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Experience with data management
- Your accuracy is second to none
- Advanced computer skills
- Product coordination experience would be ideal
- Understanding of inventory management and systems
- Experience using ERP systems
- Ability to understand and interpret drawing plans
This is a fantastic company with the following to offer:
- Onsite chef - no need to bring lunch!
- Onsite gym for staff access
- Free car parking
- Newly created position that you will take complete ownership for
- Discounted healthcare available
- Amazing company culture with a dedicated and efficient team
- Opportunity to join a growing and thriving company
- Monday to Friday position 8am - 5pm
- Open plan office that is light and modern
If you're looking for a role where you can make mark, then click the apply button today! For any questions please contact Lara Evans - email@example.com (please do not email in your CV) or 0212466017.
Please note - we will be closed from December 18th. We will be processing candidates upon our return from January 11th onwards. Have a safe and happy holiday.