Experienced painter sought for high quality commercial and residential projects in the Marlborough region.
What do we need from you:
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of painting experience, preferably with a recognised trade qualification.
- Good personal presentation and physical fitness.
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised.
- Have an eye for detail and take pride in your work with references to reflect.
- Deliver a professional result within given time frame with strong time management skills.
- Have an understanding and a high regard for Workplace Health and Safety regulations and SOPs.
- Full (clean) drivers licence, experience in spraying and working at heights (EWP) are all desirable / preferable but not essential.
In addition to the above you will need to have:
- The ability to pass pre-employment checks, including drugs, alcohol and criminal history
- The right to work in New Zealand and relevant documentation to prove it
- A current CV with contactable work references
What's in it for you:
- Ongoing work assignments in Marlborough.
- Reputable company.
- Competitive wages, $29ph - $34ph - depending on experience
- Full time work within a great team environment.
Sound like your kind of role?
Here's how to apply, and we don't mind how you do it either.
Apply by sending a copy of your CV to Blenheim@awf.co.nz
Give us a call on (03) 579 3900 (freephone 0800 88 88 60) and have a chat to us about your application, or apply in person by coming into our AWF office at 13 Main Street.
If you have the skills to be successful in this role, then don't delay apply today because we want to speak with you.