Licensed for 100+ children this centre follows a child led, play based philosophy. They have a collaborative team environment and focus on developing and growing their biggest asset - their teachers! Right now they are seeking a passionate Over 2's teacher to join their Te Rapa team.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Excellent team environment
- Career growth - possibility to move into a head teacher role
- They pay for your registration
- Professional development programme
- Fee's exempt childcare
- Flexible working hours!
- Large spacious centre with fantastic outdoor area
What you must have:
- Level 7 early childhood qualification
- Full or provisional registration
- Would look at primary qualified candidates that had ECE experience
- Open to new graduates or those about to graduate and who would need to apply for provisional registration
If you're looking for a centre focused on quality education, then look no further. Click the apply button below to register your interest. For any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans email@example.com or 0212466017.