We are currently looking for staff who are wanting fulltime work, working with OSM (open space maintenance) crews around the greater Wellington region.
We have multiple roles with different employers NOW and all our employers are wanting team to start ASAP. We can help you get a foot in the door with some of the best employers in Wellington.
Tasks can include garden, lawn and tree maintenance, litter and refuse, cleaning, parks asset maintenance, revegetation and more!!
Start your career now by applying…
- Be physically fit and injury free.
- Transport to get to work.
- Looking for fulltime ongoing work.
About the role
- Using hand and machine tools
- Removing and tidying green waste
- Driving vehicles to site (when required and licenced)
As the work is an immediate start, you will need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Best part of working with AWF:
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver etc
- Wages paid weekly.
- A foot in the door with some of NZ largest companies
- Treated as a person and a valued member of the AWF family.
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general labouring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
What to do next
If this opportunity excites you or you are looking for a career change or just want to get onto the big local projects, then apply now!!