By joining our team, you will be working with a leading international agribusiness that provides an increasingly important service across the food supply chain.
Ideally you will have experience operating a loader, but training will be provided for the right person.
You will be responsible for:
- Loader driving
- Forfklift driving
- Blending feed
- Load receival and outload
- General store upkeep
To be successful:
- Be able to work within a team and independently
- MUST have W & F with OSH endorsement
- Able to follow instructions
- Have a strong health and safety awareness
- Be reliable and punctual
- Have suitable transport to and from work
- Flexibility to work Monday to Friday between 7 am and 3 pm and outside of normal hours as required
If you join our team here's what we can offer:
- Immediate start
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- competitive pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
Come and join the team at AWF and apply online NOW!
Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60 for more information.