This role will see you working with a company specialising in design, manufacturing and repair of canvas PVC along with other related material products.
To be successfull you will need to be experienced as an Operations Manager, be driven for success and have a very high standard of work. With strict timeframes all work must be completed to time and at top quality. No rework or over run on time.
An overall comprehension of performance management, health and safety and client and supplier relations is essential.
If you're looking for a full time position in a busy manufacturing business with a great working environment then this may be the right job for you!
To be a suitable applicant you must have:
- Proven experience in Management
- Demonstrated team leadership fostering staff relations
- Excellent numeracy and accounting skills
- Comprehensive understanding of Health and Safety
- Confident in client and supplier liasons
- Extremely committed
- Must be physically fit
- Able to work under stress
- Monitor team performance and provide feedback
- Ensure all statutory acts are adhered to
What we can to do for you:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Competitive pay rates
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- A great working environment and team to work alongside
You will also need to:
- Provide a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Have 2 references from previous employers
- Have NZ residency/work permit
Please apply online with your current CV or come in and see us at Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Or alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1816/0800 88 88 60.