Do you enjoy driving and operating? From bulk excavation to final trim? Then we have just the diverse role for you!
We are looking for a team leader with proven experience in Earth works to join an iconic civil project based in the North of Auckland. You will need to be competent on machines such as - Graders, Excavators, Moxy Trucks, Bulldozers and 730 - 50T Dump trucks. These will be CATs and Komatsus. You will be leading a small team of operators and you will need to have passion for H&S.
What's in it for you?
- Weekly wages inclusive of holiday pay, Kiwi Saver and ACC cover
- 7:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday - Saturday is a half day
- $25 - $35 an hour depending on Experience
- Immediate start
- There may be a potential for ongoing work with a diverse range of duties
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 2-3 years' operating heavy machinery
- Minimum of a full class 2 licence with wheels, tracks and rollers endorsements
- Previous experience as a civil Team leader
- Following correct Health and Safety procedures outlined by the client
If this is the diverse role you have been looking for apply now! Either via on-line or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.
All applicants will be required to complete a pre employment drug and alcohol screen as well as a criminal conviction report.