A well-established Manufacturing company specialising in Iconic Snack Food products is looking for strong, reliable, and motivated individuals who can assist their team on a fast-paced production line with a variety of duties assigned throughout the shift. The following shifts are available and require you to be flexible for on call requirement.
- Dayshift - 7am - 3.30pm
- Twilight/Afternoon- 15.15pm - 23.15pm
- Nightshift - 23.05pm - 7.05am
This will be a temporary On Call assignment (Mon to Friday), which will require you to be flexible and available to be contacted at short notice for work.
Duties may include but not limited to, packing products into boxes, palletize boxes of finished goods, inspection work, labelling and picking out defects of chips/products. The role is very repetitive, and you will be standing on your feet for majority of the shift. It can also be physically demanding so you will need to be capable and strong enough to lift up to 15 - 20 kgs repetitively.
You will need to be Health and Safety conscious and be able to follow instructions given. Ideally be able to work well within a team environment.
To be successful you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in an operating environment- preferably in a Food Manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Physically fit and capable.
- Reliable transport and able to start asap
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.