Our client, based in Mt Wellington are looking for a Trade Assistant on a full-time on-going basis.
This role is Monday-Thursday 3:30pm-1:30am, yes that's right a 3 day weekend! This company values its employees. You play an important role and they know it! You will be part of a long-standing experienced team so there will be plenty of support to you as you "find your feet".
Our client is a large manufacturing company, you will be based in the workshop where you will be using hand tools to wrap metal ribbon around a coil pack that will be used within a range of machinery that is manufactured on site.
They keep their doors open during lock downs too so you can still earn your full income without the potential stress of alert level changes.
What's in it for you?
- Paid break, yes that's right you're paid for the whole 10 hours
- Weekly wages in annual leave accrual, Kiwisaver, and ACC Cover
- Great exposure within the New Zealand engineering industry
- All PPE provided and replaced as required
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
- Overtime available
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous use of hand tools
- Ability to read technical diagrams and schematics
- Comprehensive understanding of health and safety within a workshop/manufacturing environment
- Willingness to learn and progress your career with an astounding company
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 021 198 9281 or 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Engineering & Technical).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.