We are looking for keen and reliable workers to join our client's food manufacturing night shift team based in Levin.
This is a busy, fast paced role and you will recognize the importance of teamwork and turning up every day as to not let your team mates down. You will primarily be responsible for picking and packing the product to get it out the door, with the opportunity to grow and learn other roles within the factory.
To be successful you will need:
- A positive can-do attitude
- An up-to-date CV with two contactable references
- Be available for an immediate start
What's in it for you:
- Working in a supportive team environment
- The opportunity to further your skills and develop your career
- Full time work, and weekly pay!
We are committed to keeping our employees safe on the job and have a zero tolerance towards drugs and alcohol in the workplace. As part of this, you will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen before we can consider you for work.
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to apply now.