We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of job opportunities daily. Everyday across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
We are looking for a superstar to join our client's food manufacturing night shift team, as an AWF Shift Coordinator for our temporary staff. This is a role that provides plenty of variety and will give you the chance to use your excellent interpersonal skills! You will be the on-site point of call for AWF temporary staff, and an integral part of the successful running of the night shift.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Communicating with our AWF consultant daily, and reporting changes or issues on shift.
- Assisting with the coordination of the temporary staff roster for two different shifts, and organising cover (sometimes at short notice!) where possible.
- Working on the floor alongside the team picking and packing the product, and getting it ready to go out the door.
What we need from you:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- The ability to work well under pressure, and remain calm.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
This role is on a temporary, full time basis and we are ideally looking for someone who can start straight away. The hours of work will be Sunday-Thursday 8:30pm-6am.
Sound like you? Don't hesitate to apply now with an up-to-date CV, or call Amanda on 06 355 8080 for a confidential chat.