National Manager - Technical Services
In these uncertain times the one thing we all need and want is security.
No matter what is going on in the world security will always continue to be an essential service.
I have an opportunity for an experienced Technical Services Manager to join the market leader in a pivot role .
What's in it for you?
- Salary $90,0000 to $100,000
- Company vehicle
- Phone & laptop
- Career progression
- Have an in-depth knowledge of electronic security technologies
- Have outstanding people management skills
- Maintain high levels of client relationship
- Cost management and achievement of targets
- Achievement of KPI's
Articulate, presentable, driven
About the role?:
- Provide services to the highest extent of Industry standards and guidelines
- Build and maintain a culture of good work ethic and morale with your direct reports and field staff;
- Visit existing clients and provide electronic security advice including how such technologies might interface/assist/replace other security components
- Build and maintain a culture of good work ethic and morale with your direct reports and field staff
- Contractor selection and management (in conjunction with senior management);
- Project management;
- Develop/facilitate working drawings and other materials as a handover of accepted security solutions from sales to the company's technical department and/or as 'as-builts' for end clients
We appreciated your time in applying, unfortunately due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
For more information please contact Graham Currie 021371720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org