Mussel Farm Deckhands Yard work required in the Coromandel. Tasks include harvesting, regular mussel farm maintenance on and off the water, re-seeding and spat catching.
If you tick the following boxes then APPLY NOW:
- Physically Fit, able to work early mornings Sunday to Thursday
- A good attitude. Be part of a team and a fast learner
- Have reliable transport
- Have long-term accommodation available near Coromandel Town
If you join our team here's what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Immediate start
You will also need to:
- Are legally entitled to work in NZ and strong English
- Reliable and with own Transportation
- Have 2 work references
- Able to pass a Drug Screen and Ministry of Justice Checks
If you are keen to join New Zealand's leading Recruitment Specialist, keeping it Local and Proudly NZ owned - CLICK apply NOW!
Alternatively, you can call Ashleigh AWF Waihi directly on:
Waihi 07 8639316
Freephone 0800 888860 Press 2 then 2
Email at email@example.com
Or pop into AWF Waihi 34 Rosemont Rd Waihi.