Ride-on Mower / Weed eater Operator
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general laboring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
We are looking for staff to join one of our national clients within their outdoor space management team working on public spaces. The work is mowing and weed eating duties on a cyclic run. If you enjoy working outdoors with a great team get in touch today you need to act quickly as this role will not last long.
Best part of working with AWF:
- Opportunity for on-going work
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver, (sick pay after 6 months)
- Wages paid weekly
- Full PPE gear provided
- You will get variety of work and no two days will be the same
- Be physically fit and injury free
- Current driver's license full CL1
- Operated weed eaters
- Operated front deck mowers
- CL2 (an advantage but not essential)
- Own transport to get to work
- 2 x Work references
- As the work is an immediate start, you will need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand
*Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
You will have proven experience on mower machinery, maybe you have worked on a farm using tractors etc. If you have any spraying skills would be an advantage. You turn up on time every time and pride yourself in doing a good day's work.
What to do next
Be a part of a company that looks after people and will treat you like an individual. We will look out for you, keep you safe while you are on the job, and help you step up the career ladder
Call us or better yet come in and see us at 81 Girven Rd Mt Maunganui or call 07 575 5782 / 0800 88 88 60 for more info.