Metro Deliver Driver - Class 2 & 4
Fixed term - 4 months, starting 6 October 2020
Metro Delivers Class 2 / Cover for Class 4
Mon to Fri - 40 hours - $22-23 per hour.
Area - Hornby
Fast paced role, based from a distribution Centre in Hornby
Monday to Friday, 6am -3pm
Our client is looking for a fixed term delivery driver to cover a period of 4 months (or more).
The role is a Class 2 Metro deliver role that covers Christchurch, and Ashburton (1 day per week). The role will also provide cover for a Class 4 vehicle as required. You will load and unload your vehicle with a forklift, and you will also assist in the distribution depot when time allows.
The be the perfect candidate you will need.
- Professional driving experience in Class 2 and 4 vehicles
- An OSH and F forklift licence, and experience operating them
- Previous experience with metro deliveries
- Experience working in a distribution depot
- The ability to manage your own run.
- A good level of physical fitness, and more deliveries are by the carton than by the pallet.
- To be available from 6 October, for 4 months (potentially more), and this include the Christmas period.
Our client is ramping up for the busy season so we want someone who can hit the ground running! If this is you, then apply online NOW. Lisa Edwards at AWF 021 949174