Our client is a market leader in metal recycling located in Onehunga. You will be assisting in picking and sorting different recycled metals into the correct categories off of a conveyor belt. The hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, 4:30pm-4:30am with some overtime available as they are in the middle of their busy season.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Picking metal and or plastic components off the conveyor belt
- Sorting the metal and plastic pieces into the relevant areas
- General cleaning and tidying up of the yard
- Manually lifting material (up to but not exceeding 25kg)
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly wages paid on time every time
- Full time on-going night shift work
- Overtime options available
Skills & experience required:
- The ability to follow instructions and to work in a great team environment.
- You must have reliable transport to and from work
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and ministry of justice check.
- A OSH Fork Lift licence or F endorsement and experience would be advantageous
If the above sounds like you then apply now via the online link and attach your CV!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.