Assignment Dates - c. 1 June-31 August 2021
Up to $24 per hour, plus add ons
Out of town travel required - Chch and Hokitika
Our client has a role for a Mechanical Trades Assistant between c. 1 June to 31 August 2021. They provide contract maintenance and repair services to a variety of clients in the NZ dairy industry.
- You need to be available for the duration of the assignment, and
- Able to work long hours including Saturdays when required.
- You will need strong TA/mechanical skills that include a good knowledge of valves and seals.
- A good knowledge hand tools and a willingness to follow instructions and assist a group of tradesmen.
- Previous experience in a food processing/hygiene critical environment would also be an advantage.
The locations for the assignment are Christchurch, Rakaia and Hokitika. Your flexibility to work out of town at short notice is necessary; you may need to be able to travel to Rakaia in your own vehicle as required. Out of town accommodation is paid for, daily out of town allowances and travel allowances will be offered.
This is a great opportunity to extend your experience within the diary/food processing sector and to work for a company who are leaders in terms of the services they provide and the customer service standards they offer.
All candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen, complete online company inductions, and be available for the duration of the assignment.
We are looking for immediate applications; please apply online with your up to date CV. For further queries please call Lisa at AWF, 021949174.