This role is a full time role based within a workshop. The work will include a fabrication of site offices, bathrooms, lunchrooms, classrooms and more! For the right applicant there will be heaps of opportunities to grow within the business!
Whats in it for you?
* Full time work from Monday through Friday with overtime available
* Competitive industry based pay rates based on experience
* Weekly wages with 8% holiday pay, kiwi saver entitlements and ACC cover
Skills and experience required:
* Knowledge and confidence in using both hand and power tools
* Experience with installation of corrugated cladding, flashings and aluminum trims
* Experience with insulating panels
* Experience with installing windows and sliding doors
To be successful you will have:
* Reliable transport with a minimum of a restricted drivers license
* You must be able to pass a pre employment drug screen
* You must have a clean criminal history
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.