You will be part of a friendly team that will assist with the manufacturing process of many different products. Do you have an eye for detail? Part of your role will be to ensure the final product has a premium outcome.
About this job:
- Monday to Friday
- 7.30am to 4.00pm
- Free carparking
- Close to public transport
- This is a physical job that will include heavy lifting - you will need strength and stamina
- Situated in the Hutt area.
What you will be doing:
- Maintaining the processes within the factory, for efficiency and smooth operation
- Physically be able to lift and relocate heavy items off the production line, ready for dispatch
- Although some products are not heavy, they can be cumbersome and require careful handling.
- You may be required to label products and then place in the storeroom
- At times, you may be required to pick and pack orders
- Physically able to lift heavy products
- Able to prioritise tasks
- You need to be reliable
- Have attention to detail and show initiative
- Be a clear and effective communicator
- Prioritize safety
Benefits for you:
- Opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate
- Weekly pay
- Accrue annual leave
- PPE gear supplied, free of charge to you
- Ongoing support from our AWF team
- Work for well-established business
- Start ASAP
If this role sounds like it would suit you - apply now!! For further information, please call Nic on 04 474 2366.
To be considered for this role you will need to have a clean criminal history and pass a pre-employment drug screen.