We are currently seeking expressions of interest for Maintenance Fitters for work throughout Auckland. As we work through the process of moving through the Covid-19 Alert Levels, we are restricted with the types of roles we can actively recruit. If you would like to be considered for this role when we are able to recruit it, please do register your interest and we will be in touch when we are able. We appreciate your patience during this time.
To be successful in this role you must have experience in:
- Production maintenance and new plant implementation in a production environment
- Fault finding, diagnosis and repair of a diverse range of production machinery
- Workshop maintenance, milling, turning, machining repair and welding
- Pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Exposure to Lean environment and practices
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining plant and equipment through published PM plans
- Respond to equipment failures in a timely manner
- Installing new plant and machinery
- Design and manufacture of jigs and fixtures
- Maintain a safe and tidy workplace
- Liaise with the Site Services Manager on general maintenance requirements
Your skill set will include:
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Machining skills on both a lathe, mill
- Welding skills (gas, arc, mig, tig)
- Lean experience, SMED, Kaisen, TPM
Sucessful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment drug & alcohol screen and ministry of justice check. You should have reliable transport and a relevant drivers licence to get to and from work.
If this sounds like your ideal job, apply via the online portal or email your CV to Monique on Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.