Are you a trade qualified Maintenance Fitter looking for a new opportunity? We would love to hear from you!
We are in need of an experienced trade qualified, Maintenance Fitter to join an industry leading client located in West Auckland for an immediate start.
This role will have you working with a variation of production and manufacturing equipment assisting with preventative, scheduled and breakdown maintenance work. You will be working Monday to Friday from 7:00am to 3:30pm.
What's in it for you?
- Monday to Friday on-going role; weekends are for family right?
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiated by experience
- Dedicated consulting team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
You will be responsible for:
- General maintenance of plant, machinery and equipment
- Respond to equipment failures in a timely manner while managing preventative maintenance schedules
- Commissioning new plant, machinery, and machinery guards
- Maintain a safe and tidy workshop
- Liaise with the Site Services Manager on general maintenance requirements
- Able to write engineering reports
To be successful in this role you must have experience in:
- Production maintenance and new plant implementation in a production/commercial environment
- Fault finding, diagnosis and repair of a diverse range of production machinery
- Experience in machining parts using both lathe and a milling machine
- Exposure with Pneumatic and hydraulic systems advantageous
- Lean environment and S5 practitioner
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 021 198 9281 or 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Engineering & Technical)
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.