AWF are looking for someone to assist our client in their engineering workshop which specializes in automated handling systems
The role consists of multiple engineering tasks including assembly of machinery; repairs and maintenance; and any tasks the senior engineer require.
The ideal candidate:
- Has engineering experience, pre-trade qualification in engineering would be an advantage.
- Be able to read plans,
- Be confident with assembly work
- Be able to use hand tools
- Physically fit and a hard worker
- Good listening skill and capable of getting along with a variety of people.
The successful candidate will need the following;
- Prior experience in engineering, automation engineering would be an advantage
- The ability to pass pre-employment checks, including criminal history and drug screening
- Be able to work full-time ongoing
- The right to work in New Zealand and relevant documentation to prove it
- A current CV with atleast 2 work references
Benefits and perks:
- Industry training + development
- Reputable brand who offer a variety of work and truly look after their employees
- Your expertise and opinions will be valued and respected
- Weekly pay
- Stable hours
- Earn experience on the job
If this role is for you, send us your CV or call us on 06 870 0310.