This assignment will have you based at a precision engineering company who specialise mainly within hydraulic maintenance, breakdowns, and repair services. We are looking for machinist that can not only work within a team but also autonomously within the workshop who can hit the ground running. The hours are from Monday through Friday from approximately 7am to 4:30pm.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Operating the late, milling and CNC machines
- Welding and fabricating
- Fault finding and diagnostic testing
- Working on hydraulic motors and pumps
The ideal applicant will have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of machining and/or tool making experience
- Proficient understanding of hydraulics
- Previous experience with both mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Trade qualification would be advantageous but not mandatory
- Knowledge on both hand and power tool usage
What we can offer you in return:
- 4-6 week assignment providing you flexibility around the Christmas and New Year period
- Competitive industry-based pay negotiated on experience paid weekly
- As an employee you will receive annual leave accrual, Kiwi Saver contributions and ACC cover
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply now via the online link!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.