Our client, a heavy hitter in the metal recycling industry, is looking for a multi-faceted Machine Operator. This will include the operation of an excavator, loader, and forklift to process and sort incoming scrap, loading and unloading trucks and customers vehicles and bulk vessel load outs. This role is full time, ongoing work Monday to Friday from 7:30am-5:00pm.
What's in it for you?
- Full time work - Monday through Friday 7:30am-5:00pm
- Competitive hourly wage, paid weekly with Leave, Kiwi Saver & ACC entitlements
- Convenient Otahuhu location with free parking available on-site
- All PPE provided and replenished free of charge
- Diverse use of the forklift, loader and excavator too keep your work day busy
- Dedicated team to ensure you health and safety is our number one priority
- Minimum Full Class 1 Drivers Licence with W, T, R endorsements and either F endorsement or Forklift Certificate
- Previous work history operating forklift, loader and excavator
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol Screen
- Good understanding of Health and Safety
- Experience within the metal recycling industry would be ideal but not essential
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
If this sounds like the next step in your operating career please apply now and submit your CV with your application. One of our team members will give you a call to discuss your application once it's received.
Free phone: 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Technical and Engineering).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.