Work for our client who is a market leader in the supply of Polyethylene powder and is looking for a proactive, well organised individual with initiative.
Two available shifts:
- 2pm to 10pm
- 10pm to 6am
About the role:
This is a varied role and will require the following attributes to be successful:
- High attention to detail
- A great attitude and fantastic work ethic.
- Happy to work in a repetitive role.
- Fit and Capable of manual handling and stacking pallets with 25kg bags.
- Be able to demonstrate good hygiene, good behaviour and have a strong safety awareness.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Training will be given
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Factory work
- Machine operation
- Quality control
- Complete all necessary production paperwork.
- Reliable and motivated to work
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Be physically fit and injury free
- 2 x Work references
- Complete a security check confirming you have no past or pending criminal convictions
If this sounds like you, Please apply online today with a current CV.