If you live in the Waitomo area and are looking for a new job opportunity in the manufacturing industry this job might be for you. Our klient is located between Te Kuiti and Otorohanga, they spesialize in Lime production.The job will be to operate part of the plant, bag the product from this plant into 1,000kg bags and load the bags onto trucks. Bagging and loading are easy, running the plant will require a good learner who is prepared to "get their hands dirty" - not literally, but this an on your feet job. Training will be provided for all aspects. The person will need the ability to, in time with training, work by themselves and problem solve if necessary. Previous plant experience Is not required - aptitude, attitude and team work are.
- Operation Monitoring - Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Operation and Control - Controlling operations of equipment or systems
- Equipment Maintenance - Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Coordination - Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing setting preferred but not essential
- Must pass pre employment drug and alcohol test
- Excellent work ethic and eye for detail
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Commitment to following health and safety procedures
- A good sense of humour
What's in it for you?
- Be part of an exciting industry
- Join a friendly and close-knit team
- On-the-job training
- Career development opportunities
- Learn new skills
- Immediate start possible
Come and join the team at AWF and apply online NOW!
Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60 for more information.
All applicants must be elegable to work in New Zealand