Do you enjoy driving and operating? From bulk excavation to final trim? Then we have just the diverse role for you!
We are looking for an operator with experience using 3.5 - 35 tonne diggers. Some general labouring will be required. You will be working around drainage and concreting. This will include solitary work so experience is necessary.
What's in it for you?
- Working with a diverse range of duties
- Competitive based industry rates negotiated on experience
- Weekly wages inclusive of holiday pay, Kiwi Saver and ACC cover
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 1-2 years operating machinery including but not limited to excavators & front-end loaders
- Minimum of a full class 1 with your wheels, tracks and rollers endorsements (Class 4 beneficial)
- Previous experience either within a Civil based environment
- Health and safety knowledge with some preventative maintenance experience in
If this is the diverse role you have been looking for apply now! Either via on-line or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.
All applicants will be required to complete a pre employment drug and alcohol screen as well as a criminal conviction report.