The Role will include:
- Stacking of product and empty pallets
- Machine Operating (after training has been completed)
- Daily equipment cleaning to ensure ongoing food hygiene
- Attention to detail
- Level 1-4 training
What is in it for you?
- Full training provided
- Upskilling for the right person
- Monday-Friday work
- Onsite Parking
- Opportunity to go from temporary to permanent based on your performance
- Ongoing work
To be successful you will need:
- Excellent work ethic
- Physically fit as you will be doing lifting (20-25kgs) and moving about consistently
- Able to read/write English and Maths
- Reliable Transport
- Previous experience is a bonus but not mandatory
Applicants for this position should have NZ Citizenship or Residency.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time.
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working.
If you are keen on being part of a company that cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it will be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.