Are you looking for an engineering Machine Operation role in New Lynn? We have the position for you, apply now!
Our client located in New Lynn is looking for a Machine Operator on a full-time ongoing basis. You will be assisting with quality checking product, starting and stopping production machinery and meeting production deadlines.
You will be working Monday-Friday on a rotating shift 7am-3:30pm and 3:30pm-11:30pm. Flexibility of shifts is important to be successful in this role.
The machines you will be operating are from the 1960s. If you appreciate a well-built machine that lasts the test of time, then this role is for you!
What's in to for you?
- Full time ongoing work from Monday-Friday (rotating shifts)
- Weekly wages + Annual Leave, Kiwi Saver contributions and ACC cover
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
- All PPE gear provided, replenished when required
Skills & Experience Needed:
- Previous machine operation experience in an engineering environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to quality check your work
- Physically fit will be advantageous
- Health and safety focused
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 021 198 9281 or email email@example.com with the subject "Machine Operator - New Lynn"
Free phone: 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Engineering & Technical).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.